Have you mentioned changes in computer’s productivity? Previously it was fast and efficient and now it is slow, not efficient and just annoying. Don’t throw it away; it is not because the machine gets old. There is a cheap and proven way to restore the performance that your PC had at the very beginning. The main reason for the problem lies in the way you use your computer. It may sound ridiculous, but the more time you spend in front of it, the worst it works. With that being said, you need a program to help you. Duplicate Files Deleter is the best option that has proven to be reliable way to improve the computer’s performance dramatically.
Your old system is filled with identical files that you may be not aware of. It can be mp3, jpeg, avi or many other files that you download from the Net on a daily basis. It’s not a big deal at the beginning, but after some time 10 duplicated turn to 1000 duplicates and take a lot of space in the disk. The same happens with memory sticks and other sources. You copy and paste data back and forth and at one day run out of the space. If you have one computer on a family, you can’t control what files are downloaded and it makes everything worse. So, as a result, after several years of using the system it becomes ineffective and slow.
Many users go searching the solution to the Net and find out that Windows has its own file manager and defragmenter. It is true, you can use it, but its functionality is very limited. The manager can’t find many types of files and defragmenter can only delete everything, without giving you any options to decide yourself. That is why you need something else, the more powerful and efficient tool to get rid of duplicates.
Why Duplicate Files Deleter?
Duplicate Files Deleter is a powerful software that become a must for a PC users. It is the fastest and easiest way to make the machine work much faster. Unlike Windows manager it has a better engine and can show more efficient performance. When you use Windows manager, the whole system works much slower and you have to wait for it to be completed. With the Deleter it is not an issue: it searches through different folders with one pass and you can still work on your PC while it is scanning. Moreover, it takes ridiculously small amount of time. If you need to check your system within the certain period, you can simply schedule the program to do that. Besides, if your PC is in a situation when you can’t download anything then the Deleter would find space for itself anyway since it is very small and basic. The same goes for USBs, disks and all other sources: you can choose scanning only a memory stick or a particular folder. Isn’t it great? If you’re still thinking, then you should know that there is a trial version that you can download with a click, and with that you get the whole bunch of benefits:
- It can find files of all types including images, songs, videos and emails. It can scan the whole system file by file and show it as a well-structured list
- The whole process is very quick. You don’t need to scan the whole PC every time; you can choose one type of files or one exact folder to make the process even quicker. Besides, it’s very small and can work on the oldest and slowest machines
- If you’re in a hurry or just don’t want to analyze the results straight away, you can create a report or save it as an image and it will be waiting for you to check. It also can be helpful if you’re unsure about your abilities to manage files and want to ask somebody else to come and help
- It can scan not only local files or USB’s files, but also network ones. It has the same speed and efficiency levels as scanning any other files
- The interface is very simple and friendly. If you’re a beginner, you’ll easily find how to start scanning, how long to wait and what to do. You can also easily filter all results with a click, so it will be even more simple to look at
- There is an option to customize the look of the program so it will look as you want. Once again, it is a great feature for the beginners since the screen won’t be overloaded with buttons and menus
- If you’re using a trial version, it is easy to update it to the full one. Once it is done you will receive all new information and improvements for free. Moreover, you’ll get an updated version for a life time and not for only a year or a month.
You can see that Duplicate Files Deleter is more than just a small scanning software. It can completely replace the Windows manager or any other manager as well. It can not only delete, but also open, remove, rename and do many other operations. You will be surprised how easy to use and effective it is. If it’s your first time and you don’t know where to start, so here are 4 simple steps:
- Downloading is possible on the official site http://duplicatefilesdeleter.com/. It is a one click process that won’t take longer than a minute.
- You’ll have a .rar file downloaded and you need to extract it in whenever you want. From there you can install it, which is also very quick.
- Open the program and click on the “browser” button. From there you should pick the scanned place. Or you can click on “start” and type the name of the file, if you know it.
- Click “scan now”. After that you’ll see all duplicates in a list an can either remove them automatically or manage them as you want. It is highly recommended to use the second way since it is much more flexible and you can choose any location or device.
Sometimes viruses and adware can create duplicates that have different names. Those are the hardest to find and the most harmless to the system. So, that is a real problem to worry about. However, Duplicate Files Deleter’s engine can not only find all of them, but also delete with a click. It has an upgraded engine which is more powerful than Windows manager engine and it can easily replace antivirus. It can also help antivirus to complete scanning processes faster.
So go and grab your version of Duplicate Files Deleter now and make the machine much more effective. It will help you be pleased spending time on the computer and you won’t waste a minute of waiting for a stuck process to be completed.