How to Find & Delete Duplicate Files on Windows 7: Using Duplicate Files Deleter as an Ultimate Solution for Getting Rid Of Duplicate Files
Duplicate Files Deleter is an amazing software that delivers the removal, renaming, relocating or replacing of duplicate files. It has been featured with the capability to delete duplicate different types of files such as music, video and images, etc. It is not possible to manually track down each and every file for finding out the duplicate files on the system. That is where Duplicate Files Deleter will prove itself worthy. Furthermore, if you are still wondering “How to find and delete duplicate files on Windows 7”, we will guide you to find as well as delete the duplicate files on windows 7.
You can either use the free version or get benefitted by the paid versions for further smoother experience. It can be downloaded onto your computer, irrespective of the operating system you use. In other words, you can download the Duplicate Files Deleter on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows X and even 98 versions. It performs the same on every platform and it uses very limited resource of your system.
Once you have downloaded the software “Duplicate Files Deleter” and installed it, these are simple steps to follow in order to delete duplicate folders.
- Click on the button “Browse”, then locate the desired folder. You may enter the entire volume at once that need to be scanned.
- Click on the icon represented by an arrow to send the selected folder to scan list.
- Use the search filters or to set parameters of the search. You can filter song files or photos or search for files in general. After setting the parameters properly, click on the button “scan” to start the process.
- Wait for the scan to be completed, and the interface will have the list of all the original and duplicate files in the interface with size and modification dates. Duplicate and original files are displayed one after another.
- Delete files according to your requirement. It is possible to auto delete of all the duplicate files. It is also possible to select a location to store the data, it can be stored both in internal and external memory device i.e. HDD or USB.
This tool is pretty fast and really simple to use. It does a good job of finding file duplicates, and had enough functionality to serve its purpose. The Duplicate Files Deleter is extremely effective software that will not only free up your precious storage space, but will also give a boost to the performance of your Windows 7 PC. So, go ahead and Download It!