How To Find And Delete Duplicate Files
Finding and deleting duplicated files is a useful thing enhancing the efficiency of your computer. You can now be able to find and delete duplicate files by using an easy-to-use DuplicateFilesDeleter tool. Using this application, you will be able to sort out duplicate files, export and work on them. You will be able to save a search session and remove or copy the duplicate files.
Significance OfFinding Duplicate Files
Finding and deleting duplicate files is an important thing in that it helps to speed up the indexing and it reduces the computer’s back up and size. Your computer would not be fully optimized until all the chunky files have been removed.
Benefits Of Using DuplicateFilesDeleter
- Helps you to recover disk space
- Reduces time that is being used by backups
- Reduces time for virus scanning
- It Increases free space when used by laptops or memory disks
- It minimizes the time for searching files
- It helps easy synchronization problems
- Has a Powerful search engines
- It finds with the same content, same name and size
- Can find duplicate videos, pictures, and songs
- It is among the fastest DuplicateFilesDeleters
- It is user friendly
- It is able to work with removable media devices like USB, Floppy etc
- Searches local PC and also over network.
- Finds duplicate files based on: byte to byte, CRC, etc.
- Can find duplicates from selected set of folders
- It can allow you exclude folders that you wish not to be scanned.
- It uses wild cards and it protects the folders of the windows and system
- It helps you skip the hidden files and folders.
- It shows the versions of files and their properties.
With Free DuplicateFilesDeleter, you will not be troubled by the unnecessary duplicate files that are troubling your computer. With it, you will be able to delete these files more confidently without the need for manual comparisons.
System Requirements For DuplicateFilesDeleter Tool
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB with free space
- Microsoft .Net 4
- OS: Windows 7/8//XP/Vista
- 32 bit or 64 bit
With the now support from Windows® 8, the DuplicateFilesDeleter is able to find all the duplicated files and recover the wasted disk space.